VISA PREPAID CARDS
Visa Gift Cards
Save time and get the perfect gift, no matter who you’re buying for.
It’s easy with a Visa Gift Card from Mid-Illini Credit Union.
For just $5 plus the amount of your gift, you’ll be on your way in no time at all.
Visa Gift Cards are available in any denomination up to $500, and in a variety of fun designs, so you can find one that’s right for any occasion.
Talk to one of the friendly Member Services Representatives at Mid-Illini today and buy a Visa Gift Card for everyone on your list!
Be advised, some restrictions apply:
- Cards not reloadable
- Cards not valid at hotels, pay-at-the-pump gas station islands, or car rental agencies
- Cards require 24-hour activation period.
Visa travel cards
Safer than cash and accepted worldwide, Visa Travel Cards are the perfect travel companion.
- Load it and withdraw in foreign currency, minimizing exchange rate risk.
- Welcome at all affiliated merchants where Visa credit cards are accepted. Can also be used at ATMs worldwide.
- Recharge it wherever you are and whenever you need to.
- When you use your Visa Travel Money card you automatically benefit from an exchange rate that is generally more favorable than the rates you might obtain at exchange desks or hotels.
- If it is lost or stolen you can immediately block it.
- The card is protected by a secret key or PIN—Personal Identification Number—to give you even more peace of mind.
- A very easy way to budget and manage your travel expenses.
- Simply decide how much money you want to spend and buy your Visa Travel Money card for that amount.
- Independent of your bank account.
- Visa Travel Money is a prepaid card that is not linked to your bank account. Use the card to access only the funds you deposited in it before leaving on your trip.
- Take two cards with you for increased security and convenience.
Visa Prepaid Travel Cards are reloadable in $100 increments an, available in a variety of designs and just $6 to purchase and $4 to reload.
A Mid-Illini Member Services Representative can answer questions and show you available options.