We’ve been helping families in and around McLean County, Illinois since 1940.
Mid-Illini Credit Union (Mid-Illini) is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that operates with just one goal in mind: to help our members build solid financial foundations. Our mission is to lend responsibly and invest wisely and to keep our promise that people will always come before profits.
If that’s a mission you can believe in, join us today and take advantage of all the products and services that the big banks offer.
Just come in and fill out an application (or print one here), and open your savings account with as little as $5.
That $5 stays in a savings account as long as you want to maintain your Mid-Illini membership.
We’ve taken care of our members since 1940. Since before WWII, TV, cell phones, and digital cameras, before lots of things. But no matter how much the world changes around us, here at Mid-Illini we always remain true to our founding principles, no matter what. Any profits we make are returned directly to you, our members.
It’s a different approach to banking. And different is better at Mid-Illini.
Mid-Illini is McLean County’s most convenient credit union, so we’re pleased to offer account access whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Anyone and everyone can enjoy the benefits of doing business at Mid-Illini!
- Do you live or work in McLean County, Illinois?
- Is your employer one of our Company Partners?
- Are you related to a Mid-Illini member?
- Donate $1 and become a member of Mid-Illini Credit Union’s Select Associated Group, the Mid-Illinois Dollars for Scholars Foundation. This non-profit foundation awards annual scholarships to deserving high school seniors from McLean County, Illinois.
- You can join the foundation for as little as $1 and become eligible for Mid-Illini membership, no matter where you live or work. Support this worthy cause by joining at the credit union or contact:
Mid-Illinois Dollars for Scholars Foundation
1811 Eastland Dr.
Bloomington, IL 61704
Click here for our online membership application.