Mid-Illini to the Rescue!
At Mid-Illini, we know that the struggle is real.
Contrary to popular belief, the average customer who takes out a payday loan is NOT an unemployed, desperate loser who can't pay the rent.
- In fact, most payday loan borrowers are white, female, and 25-44 years old*
- 41% of payday loan customers earn between $25,000 and $50,000^
- 39% report incomes of $40,000 or more^
- Just 18% have an income below $25,000^
If you're ready to take control of your cash flow situation once and for all, come in today and talk to us about a Debt Consolidation Loan. In many cases, we can help you consolidate debt, lower your monthly payments, raise your credit score and eliminate high interest debt once and for all.
* "Payday Lending in America: Who Borrows, Where They Borrow, and Why" Pew Charitable Trusts, July 18, 2012
^Elliehausen, Gregory, GWU School of Business. (2009) "An Analysis of Consumers' Use of Payday Loans" Financial Services Research Program. p 27
Not a member yet?
Join today. It’s easy!
Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in McLean County, is related to a current MICU member, or would like to join the Mid-Illinois Dollars for Scholars Foundation.
Become a Member