NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This campaign is open to those who sign up at the https://www.facebook.com/midillinicu or in person at Mid-Illini Credit Union, 1811 Eastland Dr. Bloomington, IL 61704, who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mid-Illini Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mid-Illini Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 16th, 2019 12:00 pm CST (NOON) and ending April 19th, 2019 12:00 pm CST (NOON). All online entries must be received by April 16th, 2019 12:00 pm CST (NOON).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the post at https://www.facebook.com/midillinicu or on the form at the MICU on Eastland Drive. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mid-Illini Credit Union. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mid-Illini Credit Union.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the pictured prize. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mid-Illini Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mid-Illini Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mid-Illini Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the first entry to guess correctly or closest to the correct number under the supervision of Mid-Illini Credit Union. Winner will be notified by Facebook message or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Mid-Illini Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Mid-Illini Credit Union ‘s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Receiving the Prize: Winner will be expected to come to the Mid-Illini Eastland Drive location in order to receive the prize.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mid-Illini Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Mid-Illini Credit Union, and Mid-Illini Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mid-Illini Credit Union. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mid-Illini Credit Union from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mid-Illini Credit Union may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mid-Illini Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mid-Illini Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mid-Illini Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mid-Illini Credit Union. Mid-Illini Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mid-Illini Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mid-Illini Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mid-Illini Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in ILLINOIS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Mid-Illini Credit Union
1811 Eastland Dr.
Bloomington, IL 61704
Requests must be received no later than January 1, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is
Mid-Illini Credit Union
1811 Eastland Dr.
Bloomington, IL 61704
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Mid-Illini Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Not a member yet?
Join today. It’s easy!
Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in McLean County, is related to a current MICU member, or would like to join the Mid-Illinois Dollars for Scholars Foundation.
Become a Member