Find your new career at MICU!
We’re a member-owned, not-for-profit organization that employs friendly people who genuinely care about our members and their financial success!
People always come before profits at MICU, and our first concern is always to do what's best for our members.
If that sounds like your kind of place, consider joining our team today!
Mid-Illini Credit Union is looking to grow our fantastic team. There are currently full and part-time positions available for Member Service Representatives. We’re looking for individuals who:
- Have a positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Are enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- Are self-motivated and moderately competitive.
- Have organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Have the ability and desire to work well with people.
- Are proven in service-orientation.
- Have basic computer skills with interest and ability to learn new applications.
- Have obtained a high school diploma.
- Speak English clearly. Fluency in Spanish is desirable.
- Preferably have a minimum of six months of retail cash handling experience.
- Preferably have 10 key-pad experience.
Required availability for both full and part-time positions is standard business hours Monday – Friday as well as Saturday. Extended hours may be required on occasion.
Mid-Illini pays a portion of group health, dental, life, disability, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in a position with Mid-Illini Credit Union, contact us by filling out the form below or in person at our Eastland Drive location.
Mid-Illini Credit Union Employment Application
Not a member yet?
Join today. It’s easy!
Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in McLean County, is related to a current MICU member, or would like to join the Mid-Illinois Dollars for Scholars Foundation.
Become a Member